Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
drunk. and more than just likely. just about guaranteed.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
3. What do your bank checks look like?
I've bought Traveler's Checks before I went abroad (American express). Who the hell calls checks 'bank checks'? Mine are gray/yellow and are still from my custodial account with my parents...
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
I either bought it for $1 or stole it from my old fraternity house Lost and Found.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Likely something electronic.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and blue, but it needs to be replaced.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I used to collect baseball cards as a child, (and that's self explanatory) but the latest thing that I collect has to be ties. I love weird ties.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
We went to Draft King, and we came for the beer, but the Mexican food is pallatable, considering I don't think there's been a person of Spanish descent in that kitchen since it was built. I was with co-workers, and they treat me like I'm a king because I am the only foreigner who speaks English and we always order the eye-popping beer towers that make other people drink more.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Probably my friend back home.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Biting my fucking finger nails. God fucking dammnit they are tasty.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
The only mag I ever subscribed to was Sports Illustrated, but now I just read it online all the time.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
If you think the quality of a pizza depends on the topping, you are a pathetic son of a bitch who has never savored true pizza. (No topping necessary, but no fish on my pizza)
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
With a phone-book? It was likely a restaurant my parents wanted to order from, last time I was back home. Before that it was people to bug for political contribution money.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
What a silly question, the person I love the most who isn't in my family, of course!
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
The one closest to me.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My wallet, but only for a few days.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
My curtains. Ugly, ugly brown. They came with the joint.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I do not believe in returning things that were bought in poor judgment.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Axe's Click, but only because the nice cologne i wore back home is still back home.
22. Your favorite board game?
Clue. Colonel Mustard, in the Lounge, with the Wrench.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Play lots of card games, but board games... Monopoly.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
A Mexican man named Jose (i am not being facetious)
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
No theme song. Just music as it happens to occur over the events documented in the film (sorta like parts of The Big Lewbowski)
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
I have never ever thought about this question in my life. Probably the answer to question 14.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Dusting, because it just gets all over all the other stuff.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Like a savage. With my hands.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Along with good friends and a memorable night.